Sunday, January 8, 2012

Ilocos Norte: Pristine Beaches



     In Pagudpud, Ilocos Norte, You can find many untouched beaches due to the fact that it is 11hours drive from Manila. There are no parties unlike the more noisy beaches at the south. 
     Although some like Villa del Mar Ivory Beach hosts some of the hottest Bikini Open .      

     We went to the Saud Beach Resort with its pristine white sands that trickle through my toes. There was a downside that time. The wind visited the coastline so the water was a wild and it was more for surfing ( I think). 
      I for one am a log. I just stay in one place and enjoy the calmness and the scenery which I can't take with me to Manila.

Read my article on The Wecoming Winds of Ilocos.















                                                                                              
Sailboats springing to sea




1 comment: